Sunday, November 17, 2019

selling images not goats*


FERN THE BABY

Remember around this time last year, when I made an assortment of blank greeting cards and matching 4x6-inch magnets, showcasing some of the very photogenic Cloud Harvest gang?


FERN THE YEARLING

Well, as 2019 rolls to a close, I'd like to offer the remaining stock at a reduced price.
In case anyone would like one. Or more than one.

LILY AND VIOLET NAPPING

In the past year, I've sold the card-and-magnet packs for $15. 
and the magnets alone for $10.

BABY LILY

Now, for a limited time or until they are all gone:
the card-and-magnet packs are $10 and the magnets alone are $5
postage within the US included.

BABY VIOLET

I will be happy to send them internationally,
but I will ask the buyer to pay any postage over the amount the US domestic mail would cost for the same package. That seems fair to everyone, I hope.

VIOLET AND LILY ON GOAT MOUNTAIN

The magnets are 4x6 inches, the cards (blank inside) are a hair bigger,
so the magnets can be mailed inside the cards as a little gift.


YEARLING LILY

The cards are already packaged with magnets and I don't want to reopen the clear, compostable envelopes, so I don't plan to sell cards separately. Or we could say, a card alone is now $10. and you'll receive a matching magnet at no additional cost :)


RENAISSANCE LILY

If you are interested, just email me at
CloudHarvestCashmere@gmail.com
with your selection and I'll follow up with an email within a day.

BABY TSUGA

Please note: I have more of some images than others, so first come, first served.

CLASSICAL LILY

By the way, the back of each card looks like this:


*About the title of this post:
I have recently declined multiple requests to sell goats, although it certainly would have made economic sense to sell livestock just now as we head into Winter - the most expensive time to keep an animal even under the best circumstances.
It felt like the right decision not to sell the goats, but it did occur to me I might put a teensy bit more effort into helping them support themselves through the sale of cards and the like.
I tend to be a little low-key about things like this. Very low-key. Almost silent and invisible, in fact. So this post is probably as "hey everybody! big sale now!" as will appear on the blog. To be honest, I feel a little awkward about even this, but if it works, well...
at least I'm selling images, not goats.
Thanks :)
MAMA TSUGA AND BABY TANSY
~~~~~

7 comments:

  1. So low-key that I didn't realize you had cards, much less magnets! They're beautiful!

    Cheers,
    Chris from Boise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I absolutely stink at self-promotion!
      And thank you very much :)

      Delete
  2. You and I are on the same boat in lacking at self-promotion. I finally got myself set up with PayPal so here's hoping for some landscape sales. Your goat cards/magnets are so cute - but how can they not be with such photogenic models?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your incredibly photogenic goats :) I understand the low key approach. I am very similar. Self promotion has never been a strength of mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks KB :)
      Unfortunately - and to borrow an expression - I am reaching a point of "promote or perish." So to speak.

      Delete
  4. Wonder of images!
    Very beautiful!
    janicce.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading each one, and will usually reply either here or on YOUR blog!

Due to spam, Anonymous comments are blocked. I'm hoping to avoid the annoying Word Verification gizmo! If you find you cannot leave a comment, please email me so we can try to sort it out.