Saturday, August 15, 2026

drawing more august

 I am beyond frustrated trying to photograph drawings with my phone. This is the best I can do, and I apologize for the result but I don't want to let more days go by without a post, so here we go.














I am also trying to post this from a phone, so there's another reason why it may look odd. If it posts at all. Fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. Your posts have not been appearing on my feed, so I came un search and I'm glad I did. Lovely line drawings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for searching, and also for your kind comment, Liz :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading each one, and will usually reply either here or on YOUR blog!

Due to spam, Anonymous comments are blocked. I'm hoping to avoid the annoying Word Verification gizmo! If you find you cannot leave a comment, please email me so we can try to sort it out.