Sweetfern, Comptonia peregrina, is neither sweet nor a fern. It looks like something the dinosaurs would have walked through, releasing the warmest, spiciest aromas of imagination.
Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading each one, and will usually reply either here or on YOUR blog!
Due to spam, Anonymous comments are blocked. I'm hoping to avoid the annoying Word Verification gizmo! If you find you cannot leave a comment, please email me so we can try to sort it out.
Happy Birthday skritches from me!
ReplyDeleteThose two tiny kittens? How did they get there? They certainly picked a fine home.
ReplyDeleteDella still thinks she's tiny, but when she curls up on my collarbone now, all I see is fur.
DeleteHoly moley - how can that be?!? they're looking good!
ReplyDeleteI know, right? I checked my math twice.
DeleteThey definitely look great at ten. That's a tribute to a good home. :)
ReplyDeleteI try :)
DeleteThey look so healthy! Having their best life with you!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sue :)
DeleteHappy 10th sweet kitties!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to believe how quickly ten years have passed!
DeleteWhat fine cats those little kittens grew into. Well done all of you.
ReplyDeleteChris from Boise