Sunday, April 30, 2023

rain

Nothing like a forecast of rain to make me think of cutting a few flowers for the house before they get plastered to the ground.

And nothing like a forecast of seven straight days of rain to make me think I might as well bring in most of the flowers.


It's a little too gloomy to get a sharp photograph, but this is pretty accurate for how muted they appear to me, across the room.

In contrast, the day before the rainy days:




I hope your day is just as sharp or as muted as you want it to be.

~~~~~

4 comments:

  1. Gloomy, but the plants seem to be happy! I hope your mud doesn't get any more than ankle deep?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we don't get the strong winds that are also predicted tonight through Monday!

      Delete
  2. Rainy here too - and cool. Very happy to stay indoors when it's like this. At least you rescued the flowers and can enjoy them inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty flowers. Rainy here too, and cold. But at least no snow like they are having in eastern mountains of WV!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading each one, and will usually reply either here or on YOUR blog!

Due to spam, Anonymous comments are blocked. I'm hoping to avoid the annoying Word Verification gizmo! If you find you cannot leave a comment, please email me so we can try to sort it out.