Sunday, March 10, 2013

snowdog

The light may be too low for good photographs, but this morning after chores I set myself a little photographic task:

sharing the experience of Piper in the snow.  

Ready, Piper?  Action!!!

"Piper, go!"



"Piper, come!"





"Piper, sit!"



"Piper, SIT!"


"Piper, SIT!!  Piper...."














Perhaps next time I won't attempt action photography quite so early in the morning...
the light is low and my reflexes are not fully functional.
But Piper made me laugh, and I hope she made you laugh, too  :)
~~~~~

10 comments:

  1. LOL - who wants to sit? I've been sleeping all night, now it's time for EXERCISE...........!

    Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I had tired her out a little bit by doing chores and playing before I brought out the camera...HA!

      Delete
  2. Im with Piper on this........who the hell would want to sit their backsides down in that snow!!!
    Nice try though LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I sat MY backside in the snow during that last picture LOL!

      Delete
  3. I am laughing out loud at this - I wouldn't have sat down either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would have if you had been holding that camera ;)

      Delete
  4. ahahahahha
    You made me laugh!!!
    ahahahah
    Great way to start a new day!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad! Piper makes me laugh all the time :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading each one, and will usually reply either here or on YOUR blog!

Due to spam, Anonymous comments are blocked. I'm hoping to avoid the annoying Word Verification gizmo! If you find you cannot leave a comment, please email me so we can try to sort it out.