Wednesday, July 1, 2015

clover

I once worked with a fellow
who could "always" find a four-leaf clover.
Every now and then this would come up in conversation, and
inevitably, someone would say, "No you can't."
Then he would go outside and stroll around for a while,
head bent, smiling,
like a person thinking pleasant private thoughts.

And come back in with a perfect little four-leaf clover.

It amazed me,
since I have never - not once - found a four-leaf clover.

But after one of our recent rainstorms,
I found this:

 

Rather surprising!
I thought you might like to see it, too.

~~~~~

7 comments:

  1. That's enormous! And such a pretty green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is huge - and three-leafed :)

    The greens are intense there right now! Must be all the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's huge!! I've never seen one that big....amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you found the mother lode! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks a bit scary! Clovergeddon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Hulk! And fascinating. I wonder why/how?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a huge but wonderful-looking clover

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading each one, and will usually reply either here or on YOUR blog!

Due to spam, Anonymous comments are blocked. I'm hoping to avoid the annoying Word Verification gizmo! If you find you cannot leave a comment, please email me so we can try to sort it out.